Collection of Information
When you sign up for WrenchBoard platform as a user, freelancer, worker or client, you inadvertently provide certain personal information such as name and email address. This information may be used to identify or contact you as part of the service we provide. Below is information we may collect from registered users of the service.
• We collect financial information which include bank account numbers, debit/credit account.
• We also collect other personal information such as date of birth to ensure compliance to lab our regulations as the platform is strictly for persons 18 years and above.
• When you complete your profiles to project your capability and hire-ability, you provide information about your name, your skills, your job experiences or relevant certification and clients that you have serviced previously. Profile information is shared with the public and all other users of this platform will have access to that information.
• We collect personal information (names email addresses) from you and your friends when you use our referral program. We may also receive information about you from third party sites during promotions and campaigns.
Use of Personal Information
The information we collect about you is mainly utilized to provide a secure, efficient and smooth user experience as you interact with the site. We may also utilize the information to contact you to resolve issues with your account or resolve disputes between freelancers and clients. We also use your personal information in the following ways.
• To comply with the regulatory requirement, whenever the need arises.
• To improve business relationship between Wrenchboard and users.
• To manage and protect our IT infrastructure.
• To contact you as the need arises as part of the services we offer to users.
• To provide some indication on the promotional offers and advertisement we direct to you.
• To protect you and your information. We regularly send you notification based on activities as you use the service.
How We Share Your Personal Information:
When you sign up to the Service as a freelancer and create a profile, we will share your personal information with clients or project owners for whom you may perform a task or do work for based on expression of interest. Such information will include name, profile information with experience and your ranking based on previous performance. This information will be available to the public.
When you register as a client or project owner and post a job in the market place or offer jobs to preselected freelancers or workers on this service, information about you, your business will be shared. This information will be based on the information provided in your profile.
In order to deliver a quality service on WrenchBoard, we require the services of third parties and agents such as PayPal, Quickteller Service or banks to facilitate and process transactions.
We may also share your personal information when and if compelled or mandated by government agencies, or court injunctions or regulatory requirement. In order to settle disputes or claims, we may also be compelled to share your information in order to deliver services to you.
Finally, we may share your information with companies that we plan to to merge with or to be acquired by. We will take necessary measure to ensure that all such new affiliations and corporate entities comply with the Privacy Policies hereby stated failing which you will be notified duly.
When you access the service or website, www.wrenchboard.com , we store small files called Cookies in your browser. Cookies and related technologies like beacons and tags are used to identify customers uniquely. With Cookies, we can track and trend the pages of interest within the website. Hence, these technologies help us focus only relevant promotions or advertisement to each customer. Through this technologies, we are able to improve the service based on the feedback from the interaction with users. We also rely on these technologies to mitigate fraudulent attempts on your WrenchBoard account.
You may elect to disable cookies to prevent installation of cookies from the website to your browser. However, your functional experience with the service or website may be impacted. Note that you automatically disconnect from cookies when you close your browser session or log out of the service.
Measures We Take to Secure Your Information
Your data and privacy are important to us as such we take extreme care on how we protect your information. We use a combination of industry standard encryption technologies to protect your information. Your password is not visible to our technical support team or any one in WrenchBoard. Our IT infrastructures are located in hosting facilities with strict access controls, and security protocols with only pre checked and authorized persons have access.
Updating Your Information or Opting Out.